• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IM GENIOUSLY CURIOUS

I’m pretty sure the OP is talking about people that re-list the same add every 3 days or bump it 5x a day. Both of which are annoying and take away from the good deals if you’re looking from the “new listings” page.
I relisted a few of my posts that weren't selling every 3 days for the past two months or so. It finally paid off the other day. Don't hate the player, hate the game. Advertising is how you sell.

I relisted a few of my posts that weren't selling every 3 days for the past two months or so. It finally paid off the other day. Don't hate the player, hate the game. Advertising is how you sell.
Nothing wrong with relisting when the three days are over. More than just a few here do it. What gets pesky is when they constantly bump three-four times a day..

Seems like some have gotten their
AA4C7F54-C1F9-4295-AD5F-FB28A849AB1D.jpeg

Nothing wrong with relisting when the three days are over. More than just a few here do it. What gets pesky is when they constantly bump three-four times a day..
Which is why that's against the rules.
Listing the same thing, at the same price, ad infinitum is not against the rules. Just annoying.

Yeah that's a bit much. I tried bumping once a day on a few of my posts for about a week and that got old and annoying and didn't make any difference.

Back
Top Bottom