• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm being told I have to wait 72 hrs...

pfran42

Default rank <300 posts Supporter
Tracker
12   0
Reaction score
I'm being told I have to wait 72 hrs on a FS ad I posted today. I had a WTT ad for the same pistol but it was a different package and I had decided to withdraw the trade interest.

I took down the WTT and then created the FS ad. This listing is different as it is FS vs. WTT and it now includes two additional Shield S-15 magazines.

I purchased a year long membership and I am having trouble understanding what I did that would be seen as skirting the rules here. I could see a point with the rules if I had a FS ad up and took it down and then posted another FS ad up with the same item in it but WTT vs. FS?

Can you advise? Thanks!

You can only list an item once in 72 hours.
You can edit the original ad, but not relist it for any reason before the initial 72 hours have passed.
It’s the item, not the format that matters.

You can only list an item once in 72 hours.
You can edit the original ad, but not relist it for any reason before the initial 72 hours have passed.
It’s the item, not the format that matters.

5:5

I'll edit ads in the future should this happen again. Btw... I like the Flynn quote. I always break it down to people who ask, as follows:

A very small group of extremely powerful people are trying to make it appear that 50% of the Country hates you and your President.

Back
Top Bottom