• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'll take it

alnen

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
230   0
Reaction score
To me, this is similar to an unconditional surrender. You have made your declaration, and you will be expected to pay the asking price unless previous agreement was made, and travel to the seller is expected.

The latter is the main issue I've noticed lately. Though our location is easily visible, once gotten a few I'll take it's from buyers who ultimately backed out due to them but realizing I'm 25 miles away... No that's not far, and yes I just had someone back out even though I agreed to meet them to help them out.

I am concerned about your situational awareness in real life if your written language interpretation is this bad.

If you commit to buying something, follow through with it. That is all, rant over.

As the rules page says here, https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/help/rules/

“I’ll take it” means nothing unless the thread starter says it does, and even then we do not enforce it, it just isn’t feasible.

No deal in place until time, location, and dollar amount (or trade) are agreed upon.

But I get what you're saying.

I’m the only Scottymart in Ga that has the particular gun I’ve advertised, if you want that gun, come to Scottymart. I normally come to the buyer, but sometimes will ask how far they are willing to come my way...a few here lately have done quite well by me. So I’ll try to accommodate a buyer to a point, but you’ll NEVER see the word “delivered” in one of my ads...

Why should this be expected? It’s laughable.

If I’m forking over several hundred dollars I expect you to drive at least halfway. The more I spend the more you drive.
giphy (1).gif

Back
Top Bottom