• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ignore list

I don't have anyone on an ignore list. There's one guy who's a little shady and a cry %ss and he's obviously not well liked, but..... It's interesting at times to see him try to speak so eloquently and throw his extensive, extended vocabulary around even when it's garbled and sounding as a poor attempt to defend himself. Strangely he seems to try to appear in his text that he's rising to some superiority over his opponent...when in fact, sadly, his only enemy appears to be himself.... It's like being in an abnormal psychology class all over again... Then again....I'm not quite right either.... Jameson.... Yellow Spot.....

I've got a couple on the list but I'm reasonably certain they're the same person.
You want to have a conversation about something we disagree on I'm all for it. That's how bridges are built and issues resolved.
If you just want to sling **** and see where it sticks just to provoke people and build up your own ego and sense of worth then I'm not wasting my time reading your rubbish.

Personally, I rarely employ the "ignore" feature. The crazy talk, outspoken, weirdness - makes for fun reading. I usually only put someone on ignore if they post things for sale (that I'll never want) over and over and don't have any other contributions.

I wish I could ignore specific adds so I didn't even have to see used pants for sale or houses for sale or other things that really don't belong in a place like this. Not that its not ok to post whatever - but there are dozens of sites that specialize in selling homes (use them, right tool for the job) - I'd hate to see multiple adds for houses getting bumped every day become the new normal. And if you have used clothing - even if it's tactical - go to a thrift store, flea market or give it away. I'd hate to see dozens of people clogging up the add space with used shirts, pants, shoes etc..

But since that is only my opinion and preference, I have to live with it and not complain (any more than I just did) so that is when I use the ignore feature.

I enjoy the arguments, and the good dialogue and the expression of opinions from anyone about anything - but I can't stand crappy listings.

Back
Top Bottom