• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ignore Feature Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Et tu Ricardo?
I don't even know why the ignore button exists. I have 0 people on ignore. I have a special facility in my brain that allows me to not read things that piss me off.

I hope he doesn't mind the callout, but @RiverBend is the only person I ever even clicked it on. That was many years ago and I took it off immediately. Turns out I like him just fine, I didn't like one little thing he said once years ago. It was something silly about trade etiquette and didn't matter anyway.
My point is, if I'd left it on all this time I wouldn't know him in the jovial manner I do today. Do away with the ignore button I say!

I never did until the past 12 months. One because he has listed stuff for years about $1000 more than you can buy it, on all his stuff. I got tired of seeing his adds. Once he wanted to do a trade, but how do you approach that? His stuff across the board was $1000 or more overpriced and mine was priced fairly and to move quickly. So to avoid that he’s on ignore. His screen name starts with john. There are two others that are hard core liberals and they can eat **** and die.

Actually.....

As far as ignore goes, the wife saw me scrolling through a particular member's posts and was a bit miffed at me for surfing that type of content...it was for her that I asked but I already knew the answer.

I explained to her that this particular section on the trader was less moderated than others.

Several have joined ranks with him in the booby posting in the meme thread. Some memes are booby pictures but not all booby pictures are memes. Why the mods don’t clamp down on the thread derailment there, I don’t know. I’m not against boobies at all, but I don’t like them showing up unannounced on my iPad.
It's an idiotic forum that I personally wish would just go away. There's only about 10 million other sites with that kind of adolescent nonsense. But I guess we need yet another as some members apparently "need" it. Not judging....
So my advice is, if you don't want to see it, unsubscribe from that forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom