• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you still live in Gwinnett and have school aged children....

GeauxLSU

Default rank 5000+ posts
Corn Pop
Staff member
Super Moderator
63   0
Reaction score
Where the stars at night are big and bright.
I sure hope you have plans to get out immediately.

The Sherriff, the D.A., the School Board and the county commission. All flipped last election and will NOT be coming back.

Hey change happens, but the fact this woman holds her position is beyond mind numbing. I can only imagine what the near future holds for a once decent place to raise a family. :tsk:

wont nothing be done about it so sit back and take it
Of course not, because in today's world, to suggest a blatantly racist woman like that, leading the school board (of all things) is inappropriate, is clearly racist. That is the bizarro screwed up world we live in.
Pathetic.

It happened to Fulton
It happened to DeKalb.
It’s happening to Gwinnett.
As the “metro“ area continues to include more once proud counties, it will continue.
Just like when you drop a pebble into a pond, the ripples just keep extending outward.
Here's looking at you Cobb.....

I've been astonished at the decline of the metro area in the last 30 years. I can't even fathom what 30 more will be like. Probably Detroit will be an upgrade by then.
Even though my son is out of school we are still relocating to put this in our rearview asap.
It's just heartbreaking what has happened to this state. But that's the liberal way.
Step 1) Find nice places
Step 2) Move there and screw them up
Step 3) Back to step 1

She'd make a good Pole Dancer..............

dollar.gif

Back
Top Bottom