• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you out fishin give folks yo fish if they have a cooler..

maybe some people out there fishing ain't as good at it as we are and are hungery too......pay it forward.....that person you give a few fish to may have a set of jumper cables to start your truck because you forgot to turn your lights off in your truck.......just saying it don't hurt to be nice...we are al there for the same thing fun,food, and sportsmanship.....thats my 2 cents worth....

I only sport fish. The only fish I'll eat and keep are Striper. I may try a walleye one day though.

Here ya go.....went fishing the other day at Hugh Gillis pfa just to play and drown some worms, struck up a conversation with an old man sitting in the shade with a cane pole he told me his wife wanted some fried fish for supper but she can't come cause she's in a wheelchair and can't stand the heat he had about 4 or 5 little bitty brem about butterbean size ( the kind you have to clean in the living room to make a mess out of) so I asked him if he minded if helped him catch a few he smiled at me and said he would appreciate it. I.sat there and casted farther than he could reach with his cane pole and in about an hour had a fair mess of bream and a few good sized cats. Just before he had to leave to go check on his wife I said give me a few minutes to clean these for you. It didn't hurt me a bit to give him a few fish to put a meal on their table, I had fun listening to some of the old stories and fishing with a new friend, so yeah I will always pay it forward because you never know how you will affect or help someone and in return make a new life time friend.......and his smile was worth the fishing trip.....that's my 2 cents worth. And a new friend to boot..keep your line tight bait fresh and eye on the cork ........

Back
Top Bottom