If you had a nuclear weapon....

i understand this is all hypothetical but the point I'm trying to make using a nuclear weapon doesn't seem reasonable in today's warzone.

It would have to be tactical and used before we started RSOI. Once we have developed or matured the theater, I agree, too much friendly collateral damage. North Pakistan in 2001 comes to mind. I would have sent them a present.

Yeah an "underground 100 MT fusion test" vicinity Tora Bora would have been nice and about as rational a rational as you are going to ever find for a tactical nuke. Too much political baggage comes with nukes though... That is why they will never be used state on state. Again.

This is in stupid stuff....take a deep breath...

You want to trade a wrong for a wrong? Sin for sin?

Do you know how many more thousands of those people we have killed or been responsible for the deaths of than all of the people that died on 9/11. That had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11.

Should someone be able to hold something (EMP?) over America because of what they don't like but that you have a tangential "responsibility" or connection too? Like... Miley Cyrus? How about the drug trade? US demand for drugs kills far more people than ISIS each year. Should the rest of the world insist that we stop buying drugs and threaten us, even though we have no way of actually doing it?

Back
Top Bottom