• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you drive a Mercedes Benz, then you own the left lane....

I'm telling y'all, if you want to decrease the stress in your life, set the cruise to 70 and stay in the right lane. I hit the middle lane to pass when I have to and my blood pressure stays the same my whole trip.
No joke in my old age I've learned to drive like an old lady and understand that's how they get old.
I just look at those poor people fighting over the left lane and feel sorry for them. I wonder where they're going so fast or why they didnt leave earlier.
Smart!

I'm telling y'all, if you want to decrease the stress in your life, set the cruise to 70 and stay in the right lane. I hit the middle lane to pass when I have to and my blood pressure stays the same my whole trip.
No joke in my old age I've learned to drive like an old lady and understand that's how they get old.
I just look at those poor people fighting over the left lane and feel sorry for them. I wonder where they're going so fast or why they didnt leave earlier.
I've noticed that most of the arst holes are out on the days i drive.

It seems to me to be an "ethnic" thing. The left lane becomes their "I'm 90 days behind on my payment" blm lane. At least 9 times out of 10 on 285.

This past Tuesday we were driving on I-20 and I-85 across our lovely state and Alabama. Early morning traffic , pre rush hour in B’ham, post rush hour in Atlanta.

Four or five lanes , few cars on the road. 90% of the traffic was in the far left lane! And 80% of those lane hogs were SUVs!!!

Occasionally a Lexus or Infinity would fly up on the left-laners and have to go around them in the right lanes.

Some people might say, well the road was mostly empty so who cares. Reality is, the road was mostly empty so they had no reason to be in the left lane, especially going slower than other traffic.

For the record, I didn’t see a Benz or a Beemer.

We used to say the way you distinguish a porcupine for a Porsche is that a porcupine has the pricks on the outside :laugh:

I was wondering why my insides kept feeling like I was being shanked? Lol
49A5953D-5A74-48A3-A8B9-EB78D2E24264.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom