• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you drive a Mercedes Benz, then you own the left lane....

I don't know what it is - I went from a Ford Taurus to a BMW. All of a sudden I felt the irresistible urge to ride on anyone's bumper in the left lane. I actually bought a Peach Pass I didn't really need just so on my infrequent trips to Atlanta, I could pass those slow mofos in the left lane. I became expert on passing on the right when that slow SOB wouldn't get out of the way, even if it meant using the shoulder. If they didn't want you to use it they wouldn't have put it there.

Don't really know what it is, except part of The Force.

I don't know what it is - I went from a Ford Taurus to a BMW. All of a sudden I felt the irresistible urge to ride on anyone's bumper in the left lane. I actually bought a Peach Pass I didn't really need just so on my infrequent trips to Atlanta, I could pass those slow mofos in the left lane. I became expert on passing on the right when that slow SOB wouldn't get out of the way, even if it meant using the shoulder. If they didn't want you to use it they wouldn't have put it there.

Don't really know what it is, except part of The Force.
So that is you I keep mumbling under my breath about !! Thanks.

I can't do that on 75 because I'd rear end the douche nozzle in the mini van with FL plates going 48.5 mph, the scum**** in the middle lane is oblivious to the cars left and right while he's doing 49 mph picking his nose and the ****tard in the left lane is doing 51 mph yacking on the damned telephone.
Audiobooks and cruise control are my best friends on the highway. I'll talk over the bluetooths if I have to but generally I'm a 10 and 2, 65 to stay alive kind of guy.
Those people you're talking about **** up my chi too though. They're thinner up here and get thicker about acworth south. I get anxiety when I get off 75 at lake point heading towards Dallas because I know I'm about to have to compete for second hand oxygen with one million of these mother****ers....

Funny thing is, I've done triple digits in several different bmw m's and someone is still catching up and riding my bumper. Everyone behind me always wants to go faster than me no matter how fast I drive, so the notion of slower traffic keep right is bull****.

I've hit triple digits on the west side of I-285, just "going with the flow" but had to move over to the center lane. Figured my 5000 lb. SUV wasn't going to run them down.

Back
Top Bottom