• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you drive a Mercedes Benz, then you own the left lane....

you just jelly

Lol....nope dat ain't it at all. Just frustrated as they never move over for faster cars, but expect everyone else too.
iu

I'm telling y'all, if you want to decrease the stress in your life, set the cruise to 70 and stay in the right lane. I hit the middle lane to pass when I have to and my blood pressure stays the same my whole trip.
No joke in my old age I've learned to drive like an old lady and understand that's how they get old.
I just look at those poor people fighting over the left lane and feel sorry for them. I wonder where they're going so fast or why they didnt leave earlier.

I'm telling g y'all, if you want to decrease the stress in your life, set the cruise to 70 and stay in the right lane. I hit the middle lane to pass when I have to and my blood pressure stays the same my whole trip.
No joke in my old age I've learned to drive like an old lady and understand that's how they get old.
I just look at those poor people fighting over the left lane and feel sorry for them. I wonder where they're going so fast or why they didnt leave earlier.

Good advice. ^^^

Most of the time I am pretty conservative and people have told me I drive like an 90 yr old man. I let all the faster people by and never worry about them. So if these drivers are holding me up, then they are really going slow in the left lane.

I drive a BMW... and when not in that, a Ford SUV. Everyone thinks they own the left lane. If you're not passing, move over. I know I do. I don't have anything to prove, and a (relatively) stress-free cruise is more pleasant anyway. And parents... teach your kids right. I get a smile on my face when my soon-to-be-cut-loose teenage driver merges into the right lane. So far, he's doing right by me.

Until recently I always called the left lane, the Emergency or passing lane..On a 3 lane I consider the right lane for entering or exiting, the middle for cruising and the inside for passing only.

Lot more BMW drivers than MBs and most
do act like the road is theirs. I appreciate them
letting the restuvus use their road. Saab? never
were many of those, been defunct quite awhile.
Don't forget the Porsche Cayenne left laners.
All think they're in a 4 dr. 911
As for the MB drivers, take solace knowing they'll
get theirs when it's time for their 30K 60K $ervice
and at trade-in time.

You know what I really hate. Running up on the bumper of a BMW in my BMW. Do those people have no self image, no sense of pride - don't they know what they are doing to our public persona. If you drive in the left lane, drive like you own it.

Back
Top Bottom