• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you are not at the swap meet you are a dirty flipper

Yes indeed...big, big fun. Very good time. It was cool to meet everyone and just enjoy the day. Thanks to all that grabbed stuff as its less to put away again. Thankyou to Don and everyone else that raffled stuff and those that made it happen. Lets do it again soon...

Way better than a gun show. Was nice to see people again, meet some new people, and put a few faces to names.

Kendra was very appreciative of the 22lr, the Soap, and the Mag Carrier.

We appreciate all the new orders and will work to get them all shipped this coming week.

I was there had a great time. Bought more stuff than I had planned and all were good deals. Met some great folks, sure beat going to Eastmans.

:shocked:JWC had a nice display that you will never see in one place at the same time. It was jaw dropping!!!! :jaw:

Just got in. Thanks Kman for the kind words. I did not do well today. Bought soap, earrings, couple of pistol boxes, Ginger Beer, but did not sell anything. Good news, got to meet some members I had never met before, caught up with some members I consider friends, and of course, the King was there. A great day.

Back
Top Bottom