• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$19.99 cheap AMBI charging handles...

MegaFan

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
137   0
Reaction score
I doubt that anyone is actually making quality charging handles in the USA and selling them for under $30. However, if you don't mind a little Chinesium (my guess, no scientific proof) in your next AR build, you can find both AR-15 and AR-10 ambi charging handles for less than $25, shipped.

Most of the reviews say they are pretty good, with only a few reviews saying parts and pieces separated and flew off during use!!

Yes, free shipping on all orders, and these have been on sale in the last few months for less than $18 each!!

AR-15, currently $19.99, with FREE shipping and no sales tax:
https://outdoorsportsusa.com/BEST-SELLERS/AR-15-DUAL-AMBIDEXTROUS-CHARGING-HANDLE
upload_2021-1-14_6-54-56.png

AR-10, currently, $22.99, with FREE shipping and no sales tax:
https://outdoorsportsusa.com/AR-10-Parts/AR-10-DUAL-AMBIDEXTROUS-CHARGING-HANDLE
upload_2021-1-14_6-56-4.png

I've got 6 of them for $6 ea. Via AliExpress. They took 30 days to get here. They function but feel like dragging 60 grit sand paper through your upper. Not real parkerizing.. some ****ty textured paint. I also used 2 in AR10 builds, but had them blasted and cerakoted. Smooth as butter.

Pfft all you want. They are legit my friend.
Great. What’s the shop that’s making them? Share with the world.

It’s an easy claim to make, by a friend of a friend... unless it’s on someone’s website or catalog with a “made in the USA” that the FTC can see... I don’t believe it for a second.

Great. What’s the shop that’s making them? Share with the world.

It’s an easy claim to make, by a friend of a friend... unless it’s on someone’s website or catalog with a “made in the USA” that the FTC can see... I don’t believe it for a second.
Agreed.
It might just boil down to no proof but a "I swear I'm not buying these off alibaba/wish and saying Made in the USA")

Back
Top Bottom