• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If the gov can put money in your account what is stopping them from taking it out?

If taxation without consent is not robbery, then any band of robbers have only to declare themselves a government, and all their robberies are legalized.

If any man's money can be taken by a so-called government, without his own personal consent, all his other rights are taken with it; for with his money the government can, and will, hire soldiers to stand over him, compel him to submit to its arbitrary will, and kill him if he resists.

Lysander Spooner
folks ask if im a fan of the cosntitution

I say absolutely not. I like the bill of rights. the constitution outlawed slavery with the 13th and reinstated it with the 16th. the 14th allowed for birthright citizenship, a stupid idea. the 18th took away booze, a failed nannystate initiative that created a strong mafia underworld.

I keep reading about how the stimulus checks will be deposited directly into your bank account without you having to do anything because they already have everyone's account number. What is stopping them from taking money back out without you doing anything? If things get really bad and we enter another depression the cries for wealth redistribution will be deafening. What is to stop them from seizing all private savings accounts above a certain amount and redistributing it because it's an "emergency"?
Got me thinking that maybe I should take more money out of my account to invest extra in bullion.....

Yeah but even with tax refunds you still have to give them your account number and routing number to authorize the transaction. I can't remember any other time where the government just accessed everyone's bank accounts by themselves.

You don’t have to give them anything. State of GA froze my account once to get Several hundred dollars I was late on. I was several years late because they didn’t have my new address. I remember being livid with the guy on the phone because they where able to find my new bank account but they couldn’t find my new address to mail me a notice. They also apparently couldn’t find my phone number which hasn’t changed in almost 30 years. They had no problem finding my account.

Hey, we're all in this together! This is a declared WAR after all. You aren't unpatriotic, are you? You can do your part by helping others through sharing your savings!
71mWjwc2QOL._AC_SY741_.jpg

Nothing at all. I get poked at all the time cause I don't give the IRS my checking account number and just let them send me a check in the mail. I don't do electronic payments, either. If you have something someone might want, they have to be able to find it before they can take it. Anything you have that is electronic and tied to a network, is not safe, I don't care who has it or what they do to protect it, someone somewhere can get access to it.

Back
Top Bottom