• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If the gov can put money in your account what is stopping them from taking it out?

Private Savings are the prima facie evidence of the underlying unfairness in our economic system. That some have so much they are able to save that surplus, while so many live paycheck to paycheck is wrong and the government is the most able body to redress that.

It's only fair that the the government recapture a little of of all that saved surplus to help those that haven't been able or privileged enough to save any for themselves.

See how easy that was? I can guaran-damned-tee you that's how it will be sold to the momos that make up more than half of the "citizenry."

This is exactly what I think may wind up happening. We never fixed the problems in 2008, we just printed money. That bubble just needs the right prick and it will pop. Combine that with a deeply divided nation fearing for their lives from an invisible enemy and things might get exciting real quick.

This is exactly what I think may wind up happening. We never fixed the problems in 2008, we just printed money. That bubble just needs the right prick and it will pop. Combine that with a deeply divided nation fearing for their lives from an invisible enemy and things might get exciting real quick.
Hey, we're all in this together! This is a declared WAR after all. You aren't unpatriotic, are you? You can do your part by helping others through sharing your savings!

so which countries currency is still backed by precious metals??

:) you know the globalists have already won and did so after ww2. the communist versus capitalism thing was just a pony show. in the end they are all the same

You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
ADRIAN ROGERS

Atlas shall shrug

This is really nothing new -
Each of us has been robbed by previous generations - And now we plan to steal from future generations without their consent or even knowledge as of yet - This is the ultimate heist - Robbing from those who aren’t even born yet - No victim No crime at a 3D chess level

As a side note someone may want to outlaw murdering 1 million future slaves a year to insure an adequate host source for this parasitic system going forward

Social Security ? How about you just give me my original money back in gold or silver with no interest and we’ll call it even -

Ponzi scheme’s are illegal unless you’re the government

If taxation without consent is not robbery, then any band of robbers have only to declare themselves a government, and all their robberies are legalized.

If any man's money can be taken by a so-called government, without his own personal consent, all his other rights are taken with it; for with his money the government can, and will, hire soldiers to stand over him, compel him to submit to its arbitrary will, and kill him if he resists.

Lysander Spooner

I keep reading about how the stimulus checks will be deposited directly into your bank account without you having to do anything because they already have everyone's account number. What is stopping them from taking money back out without you doing anything? If things get really bad and we enter another depression the cries for wealth redistribution will be deafening. What is to stop them from seizing all private savings accounts above a certain amount and redistributing it because it's an "emergency"?

What's stopping them is YOU.
You have a gun safe, right?
You have an ATM card, right?
Problem solved.

Back
Top Bottom