• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If obama sends police to take your guns, civil war?

who ever thinks they can just come to your house and take your guns is an idiot and asking for a death wish. i would not want to be on that side of the door

Yep sure did. What they did was dead wrong (IMO) however they did have Azz Holes shooting at them. Could have been handeld better for sure. The little old lady getting slammed by the cops did not help the perception of LEOS by the public.

So confiscation of all firearms was justified during Katrina because a few cops were being shot at? Seriously?

Well men, The intel I just recieved, All I can say is we have between 3 day's and 5 weeks before all hell breaks loose....That's all I can say.... Just remember when it starts ...Don't back down..... If only for you're family..... don't back down..... And don't register your guns..... That's all I can say..... Call me nuts but remember I told you.....

You've been reading too many conspiracy books.

Something like that...:suspicious:

The problem I'm seeing is how are we going to communicate once they cut the cellphone's and internet, Which could be anytime now?????? how can we let each other know when we need help?????

We will know when everything is down. never have landlines, cell phones and internet been all down at the same time.

stay in touch with reality.

Looks too late for that in this thread. lol...

The reality is if the gub'ment comes after its citizens the overwhelming majority will fold. We live in an
age of sheeple. Even in 1775 those willing to lay life on the line were a small minority.

Well men, The intel I just recieved, All I can say is we have between 3 day's and 5 weeks before all hell breaks loose....That's all I can say.... Just remember when it starts ...Don't back down..... If only for you're family..... don't back down..... And don't register your guns..... That's all I can say..... Call me nuts but remember I told you.....

Okay, I'm posting this from a hotel hot spot from...well, I dare not say.

So I'm buggin' out with my family and sheep when we hear the sound of what sounds like a 20" fan that's not quite running right.

In broad daylight (well, it was cloudy and raining today) you could only see a digitized shadow of what we figured were the 'copters...

But we were in good shape, we had rehearsed this many times, the family broke into action.

Wifey threw smoke 'nades to the 4 corners of the compass. Meanwhile my boys and me broke out the goods...

Son #1 with the Polish Tantal w/40 rnd bakelites ripped through the sky...poor son number 2 clamored with the PSL to get a 10 rnd mag loaded...helluva weapon to disguise, btw...

Smoke engulfing us (and causing the sheep to cough - didja know a sheep could cough?) we broke into defensive formation...I with my AR loaded with tracers, directing the fight. By this time my wife had her trusty Mossberg in action...slugs to the left of me, tracers to the right, on into the Valley of Death, rode the FOUR -, uh, not hundred...just 4...

The cloaking device on the 'copters must still be under development because between the 12 gauge slugs and 5.45 ammo, they twinkled like a Christmas tree on Christmas eve, making them easier to track than originally thought.

Son #2 is still sending 7.62x54R ammo in seemingly aimless direction. He's found the bag of magazines and had concentrated on emptying them as quickly as humanly possible. The Ruskies must have known what they were doing when they made this ammo, because the next thing I know, all three 'copters are out of hush mode and smoking like a '73 Pinto...

We made it through this last encounter but you may not be hearing from me again...the sheep are frazzled but we think they will be okay. The batteries on the laptop are close to being drained.

I only hope that all of those on the ODT will be okay...

Back
Top Bottom