• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IF I PUT 1 MEMBER ON MY IGNORE LIST

Naw it ain’t the stress that bothers me.. it’s people like you that disrespect others. You have since you been here.. and it’s allowed by the powers that be.. a lot of folks are getting tired of it matter of fact.. calling people jerks, fudds, and whatever else pops in your head. Maybe you should set and relax awhile
Ok i apologize. There is a lot of disrespect on this site towards a ton of different people, the difference is most of them arent here to defend themselves or their stance. I was given the impression that this was an unbiased site when I joined up, but that isn't the case. Anyone who doesn't fit the mold is ostracized. If you don't like what im saying, ignore me. That's what im going to do to you now.

always sumpin to say.jpg

Ok i apologize. There is a lot of disrespect on this site towards a ton of different people, the difference is most of them arent here to defend themselves or their stance. I was given the impression that this was an unbiased site when I joined up, but that isn't the case. Anyone who doesn't fit the mold is ostracized. If you don't like what im saying, ignore me. That's what im going to do to you now.
Thanks.. I’ll say this much.. anytime and EVERYTIME I called someone name I got a hat.. this place has been a good place to me.. 95% of the people are great folks.. but lately it’s turned about face.. I’ll not say anymore because I know they’ll give me a hat
And you’ve never disrespected anyone have you?

Thanks.. I’ll say this much.. anytime and EVERYTIME I called someone name I got a hat.. this place has been a good place to me.. 95% of the people are great folks.. but lately it’s turned about face.. I’ll not say anymore because I know they’ll give me a hat
And you’ve never disrespected anyone have you?
but you are not protected as are the pasture boys

Back
Top Bottom