• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IF I PUT 1 MEMBER ON MY IGNORE LIST

Nobody sour here.. I don’t think you know near as much as you think you know about wrestling.. talking karate classes at the YMCA during your summer break don’t make you an expert.
Well... American wrestling maybe. But nobody you ever liked bent a Gracie's arm back like a coat hanger. I was trying to relate, but you were a jerk like usual lol. Maybe you should try that ignore thing...

And how could I forget, the only certified experts are on ODT already lol. How silly of me.

Like I said, maybe you should take a vacation. ODT seems to be a big source of stress for you.

Well... American wrestling maybe. But nobody you ever liked bent a Gracie's arm back like a coat hanger. I was trying to relate, but you were a jerk like usual lol. Maybe you should try that ignore thing...

And how could I forget, the only certified experts are on ODT already lol. How silly of me.

Like I said, maybe you should take a vacation. ODT seems to be a big source of stress for you.

BDR1 BDR1 a jerk???
Do you live in an alternate universe?
Do you NOT have a sense of humor?
Are you a mod?
No offense intended mod(s) :)

Y'all ain't gonna believe this! I ran into a guy while eating breakfast, he was wearing a kilt, a freaking kilt!

Did you find @Paynefree a little over dressed for waffle house?
kilt_outfit_package_deluxe.jpg :)

Naw it ain’t the stress that bothers me.. it’s people like you that disrespect others. You have since you been here.. and it’s allowed by the powers that be.. a lot of folks are getting tired of it matter of fact.. calling people jerks, fudds, and whatever else pops in your head. Maybe you should set and relax awhile

Back
Top Bottom