• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I40 bridge in Memphis over the Mississippi river (closed for months) due to structural cracking

wonder how they got a clean break like that

3B083ECD-8EF8-4BF2-AA2E-2B1A991B8713.jpeg

This right here should embarrass someone at the DOT. It won't. But it should.

Imho...china is only capable of following our lead...unfortunately our lead..turned from make America great...to break America from within...we restrict ourselves to the point of strangulation...

Have they ever heard of JB Weld?
Funny you say that. For a 5 month period between overseas tours in 1971 I was stationed in NORAD Cheyenne Mountain Complex (NCMC). You know...the big double doors, the big tunnels, the buildings on huge springs, inside lakes, etc. In the tunnels you could see where they drilled thousands of holes for anchor rods for wire holding plates to keep rock from falling on heads. And there was one part where there was a HUGE fissure/crack.....they'd filled the thing with untold thousands of gallons (my estimate) of epoxy....

In order to avoid any controversies or off subject discussion and in keeping with the spirit of cancel culture, please continue to call the Hernando de Soto Bridge the I-40 bridge in Memphis.

Back
Top Bottom