• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I was surprised , Chinese

BLIP

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
STOCKS REFINISHED
657   1
Reaction score
I Order this quite some time ago and Literally forgot about it A month-and-a-half later Package showed up here I have to tell you I was a little surprised With the quality So far . Under thirty bucks Including shipping...

I know it's Chinese Oh, and I probably shouldn't have done it But it's too late
20210129_183427.jpg
20210129_183452.jpg

Dude, there are plenty of quality knives coming out of China these days. Companies like Steel Will make some of theirs in China... WE Knife Co, Civivi, VESPA, Kizer, CRJB and others... Top materials, excellent CNC machining, nice fit and finish... You can get a lot of knife in the $50-$200 range out of China...

I have reviewed quite a few of them on my youtube channel...

Dude, there are plenty of quality knives coming out of China these days. Companies like Steel Will make some of theirs in China... WE Knife Co, Civivi, VESPA, Kizer, CRJB and others... Top materials, excellent CNC machining, nice fit and finish... You can get a lot of knife in the $50-$200 range out of China...

Whats your channel name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like price gouging to me. No Chinese knife should cost more than $12 landed.

Remind you of anyone?

I Order this quite some time ago and Literally forgot about it A month-and-a-half later Package showed up here I have to tell you I was a little surprised With the quality So far . Under thirty bucks Including shipping...

I know it's Chinese Oh, and I probably shouldn't have done it But it's too lateView attachment 3068615 View attachment 3068616

17BFDFC0-3A18-462C-88AB-16572FAE8620.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom