• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I want a glock 26!!!

ZombieHunterChick

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Hey! I'm looking to buy a used Glock 26. Any condition, even if it looks rough, and I'll consider any color and any type of sights. I would love to see pics when we're talking price. I'd prefer a Gen 3 or even a Gen 4 but will consider others, depending on the price.

SHOW ME WHAT YA GOT! :D

I live in Woodstock, but commute to Cumming everyday and drive to Smyrna at least once a week. So I'm shopping for something not far from those areas. THANKS!!!

any specific reason for the G26? I found with my average sized hands that I had to add the mag extensions to properly grip and shoot the G26. If you have to do that, you might as well go with the G19.

I actually have a 19 already and I love it!! :) I want something easier to carry than my 19 and something that I can shoot in the carry/compact division. I still have to use the pinkie mag extension... but it would be so much easier to conceal and easier to fit in a purse if I carry that way.

I actually have a 19 already and I love it!! :) I want something easier to carry than my 19 and something that I can shoot in the carry/compact division. I still have to use the pinkie mag extension... but it would be so much easier to conceal and easier to fit in a purse if I carry that way.

I carry a G26 without an extension. I thought I needed the pinky extension until I tried shooting without it. Surprisingly, I shoot just as well without it, and I have kinda large hands. It just felt funny at first. I started practicing that way and now it feels natural. I did get some Talon Grips and they help a lot as far as grip goes, but my pinky really didn't add that much stability. I think in my case it was more of a mental thing. I like having the smallest Glock possible.

Good luck with your search.

Back
Top Bottom