• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I started my Brides Birthday supper

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
171   0
Reaction score
Lobster6.jpg
Let me introduce you to a wippy Left Wing Looser!
Lobster5.jpg
And now let me introduce the Kick Ass winner, They fought in the box until the water was ready...It took my Bride and I awhile to figure out what the noise was....Now the are in the pot steaming and cooking...I let the Blue live a bit longer than the other...
Lobster7.jpg
Now 25 min until done..

Praying she has a great birthday and y’all have a blessed night!View attachment 2962814
Thanks! She could only eat 1 claw it was so big....I could only eat the other Claw on her plate..I am to tired to even clean up..I took the tail of the other off and it was full of Roe....Put in a container with the claws and joints, and the tail we didn't even touch..So tomorrow is another day..

Thanks! She could only eat 1 claw it was so big....I could only eat the other Claw on her plate..I am to tired to even clean up..I took the tail of the other off and it was full of Roe....Put in a container with the claws and joints, and the tail we didn't even touch..So tomorrow is another day..
Sounds like you have enough to make a bisque! :hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:

Back
Top Bottom