• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I see a pattern here

Studiogene

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
126   0
Reaction score
Hey, I get it. Supply & Demand.
Just strikes me as odd that most of the OTD'ers asking what some would consider a price gouging premium for their ammo have one thing in common. They've all disabled the comment section of their ads (letting the mods off easy). Actually, there's one more thing they have in common. Their ammo isn't SPM/TPM.

The fairly priced stuff will sell. Otherwise just wait it out until ammo supplies are replenished. I doubt most of the traders on this site have let their ammo supply dwindle down to nothing, unless they traded it all for toilet paper, Purell and a few pork butts.

Hey, I get it. Supply & Demand.
Just strikes me as odd that most of the OTD'ers asking what some would consider a price gouging premium for their ammo have one thing in common. They've all disabled the comment section of their ads (letting the mods off easy). Actually, there's one more thing they have in common. Their ammo isn't SPM/TPM.

The fairly priced stuff will sell. Otherwise just wait it out until ammo supplies are replenished. I doubt most of the traders on this site have let their ammo supply dwindle down to nothing, unless they traded it all for toilet paper, Purell and a few pork butts.
i think the mods may have asked them to do the no comment, as earlier a lot had allowed comments and some ugly, harsh members on here including me made some nasty, awful, heartless comments about prices, and good deals. feelings got hurt, people got blocked, it may turn into an ODT lock down, its a price gouging virus

90E61D72-83A9-4475-9587-187B3B175674.jpeg

I use the "no comments" because of the low-ballers but I do agree about price gouging. That's why most of my "points" are for calling folks out on or questioning their prices. I for one, will never pay new prices for used guns or ammo that's been jacked up on price. :thumb:

If prices on ammo go crazy, I am going to sell some....saw someone listing 7.62 for .56 round, I would sell a fair amount at that price.

If prices on ammo go crazy, I am going to sell some....saw someone listing 7.62 for .56 round, I would sell a fair amount at that price.

I'm with you.

If people are willing to pay those kind of prices I am willing to sell to them at those prices.

I'll find another hobby to pursue.

Back
Top Bottom