• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I really hope nobody here gives $ to the ASPCA...

Regardless of how you may feel about the ASPCA, PETA or XYZ, I hope and pray we can agree that the abuse, torture, starving and fight baiting of innocent animals of any kind is morally wrong and sickening and humans who do such things should be forced to be subject to the exact same or worse suffering. Next post I will tell you how I really feel. Thanks.

If you want to donate, donate directly to your local humane society. They ALL need it. But NOT to HSUS. Another total scam.
For the record I have never donated to ANY national organization or .org. And last month I had to explain to a red kettle bell ringer why I as a Cracker could no longer put money in said kettle. I just assumed they no longer need my racist money.

If u feel compelled to sponsor an animal, find someone with pets and buy their pet a years worth of food!
By the way, I have 3 dogs if anyone feels they need to sponsor a dog.
There are local rescue folks in your area that can use your help if you want to donate money.

Regardless of how you may feel about the ASPCA, PETA or XYZ, I hope and pray we can agree that the abuse, torture, starving and fight baiting of innocent animals of any kind is morally wrong and sickening and humans who do such things should be forced to be subject to the exact same or worse suffering. Next post I will tell you how I really feel. Thanks.
Anybody with a soul would agree, which is what makes their tactics so disgusting
The HSUS is worse, but seeing the bazzilionth ASPCA commercial funded by donations of course, spurred the post.

If u feel compelled to sponsor an animal, find someone with pets and buy their pet a years worth of food!
By the way, I have 3 dogs if anyone feels they need to sponsor a dog.
Put my dogs on the list...fyi,
Buster likes prime rib and top shelf liquor.

Back
Top Bottom