• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I propose another trout stream meet and greet for May 13-15.

Block of cream cheese with a cup of green Verde sauce. Melt that together then add can of refried beans. Top with cheese when about done.

Ilk be there tomorrow afternoon. Any ideas on a specific site up there drew?

Anything's better than where we were last time. I'll probably be up there sometime between 1-2 pm. I cant remember where the good spots were at exactly, that big one before the bridge wouldnt be bad. Other than that, any decent spot between there and the lake works for me. You know the good sites better than I do.

Anything's better than where we were last time. I'll probably be up there sometime between 1-2 pm. I cant remember where the good spots were at exactly, that big one before the bridge wouldnt be bad. Other than that, any decent spot between there and the lake works for me. You know the good sites better than I do.

Ya I was thinking the big one right at the bridge also. I'll probably be there around 3ish or so depending when I wake up lol. I still got to make a grocery store run before I go.

Alright in headed up there. See if I can beat these storms but looks like I'll be driving into them lol. I did buy the eno rain fly for my hammock though instead of using a tarp lol. I got enough stuff to make that bean dip twice!

For anyone headed up we are right past the bridge on the left. The one we used last year with the road going up we never knew where it went. Well me and drew went up and we are at the top of the mountain and I have full service through Verizon haha. They are hitting the gold panther martens with orange tails like crazy. Catching some nice fish, where are all y'all mofos? Lol

I will not be able to make it, as the family is celebrating Mother's Day due to my uncle dying last week. But drew if it is tasty I so want some deer bacon when you get back. I know you guys won't see this till after since there is no cell service. We have to do it again before next winter but before rifle season

20160513_201858.jpg

Couple of hybrids and a brook.

20160514_145258_HDR.jpg

View from the top of the mountain. militaryrednek actually had 4G LTE up here with Verizon.

20160515_091951.jpg

Deer bacon. Kinda tastes like bacon, but also kinda like deer sausage.

20160515_123203.jpg

Nice rainbow i caught right before leaving.

Fish were biting pretty good all weekend. Lot of action on spinners. The snakes were out this weekend also, saw three copperheads in two days. Kinda wish more people could have showed up, be we still had a good time and caught a pretty good number of fish.

ya i found a spot up there on rock where at least with verizon, i get full bars 4glte at lol. be a nice spot to camp (or bring a lady to if ya know what im sayin lol) if it wasnt so windy up there.

it would be a cool spot to be when the blackhawks are flying around as you would probably be right about the level they fly at mapping the terrain up there.

my comfy setup. the tarp for the hammock was well worth the moola for it. and it rained pretty good thursday night and i didnt get a drop wet ( i had it a bit lower on thursday though lol)

ill be back up there in around a month or so with my nephew. bringing him for his first camping trip. have to be a responsible adult for 2 whole days.....thats gonna suck lol.

Back
Top Bottom