• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need your opinion

Buy once, cry once. Get a factory refurbished Vitamix to save a few bucks compared to new. That's what we have and have been more than happy.
We got one going on 6 years old and you'd never know it. Still looks and runs like the day we got it and it does everything from smoothies , omelets to homemade Strawberry milkshakes. Blending spices for rubs etc...

Thanks!!! I just pulled the trigger on this one...
.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NGV4506?pf_rd_r=4KEBYKW3BTXNZT8VPW3K&pf_rd_p=edaba0ee-c2fe-4124-9f5d-b31d6b1bfbee

FWIW, I've found the larger the bottom of the bowl and having a irregular square shape seems to blend everything better and faster than the traditional V shape blender bowls. Also flax seeds don't seem to stick to the polycarbonate bowls and they seem to clean easier than glass bowls.

Buy once, cry once. Get a factory refurbished Vitamix to save a few bucks compared to new. That's what we have and have been more than happy.
We've had a Vitamix for about 20 years. Had to replace the blade bearings twice in that time. Apparently, moisture gets past the seals and corrodes the bearings. Not impressed.

My wife bought a Ninja and the Vitamix hasn't been used in several years.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

The Ninja (NOT a joke, honest!!!) but not cheap.
https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/st...rC07GeYMVYUNtP2vZ48aArsTEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds (Take your 20% coupon)

Wife makes us smoothies every morning, ice, frozen fruit, powder supplement, almond milk, sounds like nuts & bolts in a wheel well.
We tried a bunch, some didn't last 3 months and some were big money, these last for years, but they get daily abuse and always keep an edge, it is usually the pulse motor that goes out first.
Suction cups to counter pretty good, Lid locks on GREAT! Pitcher locks down GREAT!
Ninja is what we got as well. Works great.

Another vote for Ninja, we got one on sale a few years back that came with the 2 single serve cups, the main blender & a smaller fatter food processor type. Never had a blender before that just whipped thru ice & other stuff like it was nothing. Wouldn't go back to anything else & pissed off at all of the years we wasted on crappy blenders, especially when it came to anything with ice.

Back
Top Bottom