• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need your opinion

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
171   0
Reaction score
I am starting to look for a new Blender and reading reviews. I want one that has the pulse selection as well, for making Salsa that doesn't break the bank and durable..What are your suggestion? Thanks for taking the time!

I am starting to look for a new Blender and reading reviews. I want one that has the pulse selection as well, for making Salsa that doesn't break the bank and durable..What are your suggestion? Thanks for taking the time!

The Ninja (NOT a joke, honest!!!) but not cheap.
https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/st...rC07GeYMVYUNtP2vZ48aArsTEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds (Take your 20% coupon)

Wife makes us smoothies every morning, ice, frozen fruit, powder supplement, almond milk, sounds like nuts & bolts in a wheel well.
We tried a bunch, some didn't last 3 months and some were big money, these last for years, but they get daily abuse and always keep an edge, it is usually the pulse motor that goes out first.
Suction cups to counter pretty good, Lid locks on GREAT! Pitcher locks down GREAT!

Buy once, cry once. Get a factory refurbished Vitamix to save a few bucks compared to new. That's what we have and have been more than happy.
Man I just checked them out and damn near had heart failure...Even refurbished to much for me but thanks for taking the time to chime in!

Man I just checked them out and damn near had heart failure...Even refurbished to much for me but thanks for taking the time to chime in!
Yeah, sticker shock might give you a cardiac event, but they are the best. Good luck in your search!

The Ninja (NOT a joke, honest!!!) but not cheap.
https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/st...rC07GeYMVYUNtP2vZ48aArsTEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds (Take your 20% coupon)

Wife makes us smoothies every morning, ice, frozen fruit, powder supplement, almond milk, sounds like nuts & bolts in a wheel well.
We tried a bunch, some didn't last 3 months and some were big money, these last for years, but they get daily abuse and always keep an edge, it is usually the pulse motor that goes out first.
Suction cups to counter pretty good, Lid locks on GREAT! Pitcher locks down GREAT!
I have the same one!! Love it!!

Back
Top Bottom