• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need the community's help for a veteran in serious need.

What I chose to donate is
$100 in school supply's for his daughter
$100 Walmart plus some
Furniture, toys and appliances
I am also going to put a couple of bucks straight in his pocket. That I insist be spent on something that will bring his family some needed r&r and joy after what I consider a horrible life event.

No sir but I'll be sure that he is contacted and updated list announced.
If you can't donate advocate! from what I know now, after they helped him into an apt because he is a vet. he got the keys to a roach infested apt. This man is a squared away soldier and does not live like this he is neat clean and a single father to a young girl. if his situation does not become fixed immediately I will post the name of his apt community and owners of said community and we can open the phone lines and let these folks know that we will not stand for our veterans to be treated like **** or forced into sub par conditions!!!!!!

I'm donating some furniture and me and the old lady are going to do a big Walmart trip as I have pledged a months supply of food cleaning supply's and school supply's for his daughter. Just to give a lil background on this man I have found him several odd jobs and gigs and he had shown up and worked his butt off at each one he has never turned a job down he is forward moving positive and dedicated that's why I'm on here advocating for his family.
It was probably answered already. But to save time from reading thru 6 pages. what kind of work does he do. Or prefer?

Back
Top Bottom