• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need the community's help for a veteran in serious need.

My negs are for cancelling deals because people change terms we are here helping a veteran in need not discussing grown cry baby's that left me bad reviews for not letting them buy my stuff. You should feel ashamed to post stuff like that on a thread intended to help a veteran. I'm a resource officer in Atlanta all my deals are above reproach but if you call me and change pick up time from fri to Saturday out of the blue I will go to next buyer read my negs closely there all cry baby's who I wouldent sell/ trade with!

I sit on the executive board at the American Legion post 201. I help veterans all the time. my comment concerning you has nothing to do with any veterans. and if you "did nothing wrong" in your deals... you wouldn't have any negatives on your itrader. you're also not going to guilt me into feeling bad about my comment, that's for sure.

I have two nice end tables, and I will look around the house for other stuff. If at all possible if we could meet right off the exit of hwy 92 and 575 on your way to Atlanta this Saturday. Thanks

I think he can use the end tables, thank you, how do we get a hold of you as we are going to Atlanta, I need a hard address, with zip code thanks.

This is so cool. Really warms my heart the way you guys rally together to help this vet. Can you tell us his name?

We really don't have anything to donate around here but I'm not going to let that stop me. I'm in for a $50 Kroger or Public gift card. Can you tell me which our Vet would prefer?

I could buy it online (I think) and email it or I'll bring it up to the Target and meet Chucklenut Saturday.

Thanks!

This is so cool. Really warms my heart the way you guys rally together to help this vet. Can you tell us his name?

We really don't have anything to donate around here but I'm not going to let that stop me. I'm in for a $50 Kroger or Public gift card. Can you tell me which our Vet would prefer?

I could buy it online (I think) and email it or I'll bring it up to the Target and meet Chucklenut Saturday.

Thanks!
I will ask him thank you.

Thanks!

He sais Kroger would be best for him, and he wanted to tell you thank you.

Y'all are awesome. And I'll say this much I would not advocate for this man or anyone then is not fighting to fix his situation! As long as I have known this guy I've known him to be a stand up guy who also served over seas.

Back
Top Bottom