• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need the community's help for a veteran in serious need.

honestly, it's hard for me to want to donate anything to you with that many negative ratings on your itrader. trust would be an issue for me here. sorry
My negs are for cancelling deals because people change terms we are here helping a veteran in need not discussing grown cry baby's that left me bad reviews for not letting them buy my stuff. You should feel ashamed to post stuff like that on a thread intended to help a veteran. I'm a resource officer in Atlanta all my deals are above reproach but if you call me and change pick up time from fri to Saturday out of the blue I will go to next buyer read my negs closely there all cry baby's who I wouldent sell/ trade with!

honestly, it's hard for me to want to donate anything to you with that many negative ratings on your itrader. trust would be an issue for me here. sorry
Secondly I am not asking anything for me nor do I need anything the good lord has provided me with a comfortable life. That is all but does it feel good to you to make a petty comment on a thread helping a young veteran out?

I have a friend who is a veteran and single father in his early 30's. He is an all around good man. He does not use drugs or alcohol. Nor is his situation related to any illicit behaviors. I believe he deserves a helping hand right now.
He is a veteran of the armed forces and a hard worker he lost his job about 4 mos ago.
After a few months of no pay checks he was forced to move out of his home and into a shelter. Because he is a vet they have helped him find work and a new place to live.
He just got a new apartment but has absolutely nothing! I have personnaly pledged $$$ and furniture and things to aid his family in there time of need. I would like to call upon our community and ask any member who has anything they feel could be helpful or useable to a veteran living alone with his young elementary aged daughter could use from cleaning supply's to food furniture anything. I can receive donations at my home in canton or they can be given directly to him in Atlanta at his residence. God bless our vets. Let's make a difference!!

Here is his list of most needed things

Ok here is his list

Tv stand, TV, Coffee table, end tables mop, mop bucket, broom, pest control, lamps, microwave, toaster, cook ware. Childs bed any room decor related to a lil girl.

He did not ask for clothes or shoes for his daughter but just incase.
His daughter is size 7/8 clothes and 13-1 shoes

let's help this Air Force veteran e-4 he was with the 18th Communications squadron

Ok, me and Chucklenut, will be at

Target in Edgewood shopping center from 11:30am-2:00PM, on Saturday, for anyone that wants to Donate. Here is the address:
1275 Caroline st, NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
I will be in Black Nissan Rouge and a White Chevy S-10, any donation is appreciated. Thank you.

Target in Edgewood shopping center from 11:30am-2:00PM, on Saturday, for anyone that wants to Donate. Here is the address:
1275 Caroline st, NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
I will be in Black Nissan Rouge and a White Chevy S-10, any donation is appreciated. Thank you.
zulu tango zulu tango post this info on the first page

1275 Caroline st, NE
Atlanta, GA 30307

yall are awesome!

Hey Brother,

Have you not heard there is always 3 sides to a story, his, theirs and the truth.

Regardless,

We are talking about helping someone in need and this man has taking up the cause. So why post that you have trust issues, instead just move on if you don't want to give.

Cooter

Back
Top Bottom