• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need the community's help for a veteran in serious need.

His list was so humble odt wiped it out in minutes.
Now let's help his daughter out who went threw this horror over Xmas and the holidays I'd like to assemble a box of school supply's markers crayons back pack trapper keeper coloring books anything and everything that could cheer a lil girl up.

Hey, if you can meet me today around Bells Ferry and Chastain Rd, before 4 pm LMK. I would do it later, but I have a buddy coming over to help me swap out a washer and dryer, and a few other things around the new house.
Hey, if you can meet me today around Bells Ferry and Chastain Rd, before 4 pm LMK. I would do it later, but I have a buddy coming over to help me swap out a washer and dryer, and a few other things around the new house.

So I can give you the Microwave and toaster today.... And a few other things.

I will not be in the area till 5:30ish but I'm off all weekend and would def come to chastain and bells to meet you.

I will not be in the area till 5:30ish but I'm off all weekend and would def come to chastain and bells to meet you.

Problem is I gotta' work in Newnan Fri. & Sat. and tonight is no good for me. I sent chucklenut a text, so maybe we could link up this weekend, he has already met me at work before when we did a deal, so thats probably my best bet to get the stuff to him.

Problem is I gotta' work in Newnan Fri. & Sat. and tonight is no good for me. I sent chucklenut a text, so maybe we could link up this weekend, he has already met me at work before when we did a deal, so thats probably my best bet to get the stuff to him.

Awesome thanks for helping brother!

Back
Top Bottom