• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need the community's help for a veteran in serious need.

alright yall, i will make this simple. i will be available for three hours on saturday, between 11:00am and 2:00pm. i will post up at the target in the edgewood shopping center (one moreland near little 5 points) with my truck

send me a pm to let me know you are coming and i will give you my cell phone number.

zulu tango zulu tango ; give me the address these items need to arrive at and a phone number of whoever will be receiving them. i will drop them off there i reckon at 2:30ish

Ok so I'm handling northern donations and chucklenut is handling Atlanta donations. Let's do this!!!!! Team odt changing a vets life in moments. We are a powerful community!!!!

I made contact with him seems like a nice guy. I was hoping we could get things together by Sat and deliver it to him. I'm going to need a truck. I have no problem taking the stuff to him. Thanks

Here is the deal, I have to work in Newnan, Fri. and Sat. I might or might not be at work Sunday ( I work in Buckhead ) But If he is willing to Drive to my work in Buckhead he can get the stuff directly from me ( I work from about 7-9pm Mon.- Thr.) Or if Chucklenut is willing to get the stuff from me, and get the stuff to him, thats cool too.

I made contact with him seems like a nice guy. I was hoping we could get things together by Sat and deliver it to him. I'm going to need a truck. I have no problem taking the stuff to him. Thanks
He is overwhelmed already at our community's support he sounded like he was shocked that people cared and said he very much appreciated your call.

Here is the deal, I have to work in Newnan, Fri. and Sat. I might or might not be at work Sunday ( I work in Buckhead ) But If he is willing to Drive to my work in Buckhead he can get the stuff directly from me ( I work from about 7-9pm Mon.- Thr.) Or if Chucklenut is willing to get the stuff from me, and get the stuff to him, thats cool too.
im coordinating with Bushwick100 Bushwick100 right now per our collection and delivery

We will have to pick up he lost it all brother car home everything he takes the bus to work or walks to save the fair.

Back
Top Bottom