• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need the community's help for a veteran in serious need.

ok, so who is down for what? i have a truck and a few hours to donate sunday (or saturday). if yall want, i will post up at a central location in atlanta, yall can drop off your donated items to me, and ill drive it to his pad.

or however you guys wanna work it out. i can donate a tv and a dvd player and a few kitchen items.

I have a tube tv, lamps, and other stuff. I can't drive to Canton but a address in Atlanta, I can make, I'm also retired AF and there for a fellow airmen. God Bless
Since y'all are Air Force I will pm you his name and number perhaps you can help coordinate the Atlanta end as I'm up in yonder mountains.

Got this old Toshiba with an over the air antenna sitting in the spare bedroom I could donate.
Has a built in DVD player.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    54.5 KB · Views: 13
Hey chuck nut are you familiar with who the veteran is I sent you his name in pm as I figured since he is a fellow comedian and vet you may know him. If you do know him could you please coordinate any Atlanta based donations for his family.
i might have met him but there are so many comedians its hard to tell sometimes

plus i drink........alot at those events

Like I said I'll be more than glad to buy the child shoes and cloths, but as some members know my wife is seriously ill and I can't leave her for any extended period of time. Im in Fayetteville and can meet anyone here that might be going his way, or give. Me the address and I'll fedex the items to him.

zulu tango zulu tango

post details about who is going to collect and how to get items to them once you get it figured out. i am available to help staurday and/or sunday for a few hours.

Bushwick100 Bushwick100 if you end up handeling the coordination of this, holler at me so i can bring stuff to you (or if you need a truck lemme know)

Ok so I'm handling northern donations and chucklenut is handling Atlanta donations. Let's do this!!!!! Team odt changing a vets life in moments. We are a powerful community!!!!

I'm going to receive donations at my home in bridgemill sat and Sunday then Monday I'm going to drive all said donations to his home in Atlanta.

I'm in bridgemill in canton which is sixes and bells ferry rd
I'm up at 05:00 and ready so nothing's too early.

Back
Top Bottom