• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need the community's help for a veteran in serious need.

Hey chuck nut are you familiar with who the veteran is I sent you his name in pm as I figured since he is a fellow comedian and vet you may know him. If you do know him could you please coordinate any Atlanta based donations for his family.

Ok here is his list

Tv stand, TV, Coffee table, end tables mop, mop bucket, broom, pest control, lamps, microwave, toaster, cook ware,

let's help this Air Force veteran e-4 he was with the 18th Communications squadron

I've got a couch. Posted under free stuff. I don't have a truck to deliver it. Also. I've got a ton of matching nice plates(or so the wife says), and matching coffee mugs. We were going to sell them in a yard sale, but I would gladly donate.

I'm donating some furniture and me and the old lady are going to do a big Walmart trip as I have pledged a months supply of food cleaning supply's and school supply's for his daughter. Just to give a lil background on this man I have found him several odd jobs and gigs and he had shown up and worked his butt off at each one he has never turned a job down he is forward moving positive and dedicated that's why I'm on here advocating for his family.

what does he need furniture wise?

i have an older tube tv and dvd player that still works that i dont use. send me a pm if yall want these. mind you its nothing fancy but it will play dvds and you can hook up a game system to it er something

You could also get him some ribs from Kroger..... ;)

Back
Top Bottom