• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need the community's help for a veteran in serious need.

I'll be watching his thread. I'm in Marietta and have a pickup and a trailer too if needed. I don't know my schedule this weekend as we have 3 kids and bunch of stuff going on.
It takes a lot of courage to ask for help. And boy does it suck when no one does or seems to care.

Pm me for phone number if still need moving help and I'll try to be there.

Psalm 46.1

Hey group. Once again thanks to all those who have helped out. To update, I was able to get my dresser, nightstand, and mattress out of storage. I am still in need of a truck for one last movement of my things so I can close it and noy pay for it anymore. If anyone is willing to help this weekend I have some stuff in storage to barter with.
A huge barrel outdoor grill
A backyard trampoline

The stuff that's left is mostly my daughters stuff for her room but I'm afraid she's outgrown her toddler bed and needs a twin so if anyone has one to donate please let me know. Also still needed are
A vacuum cleaner
A TV Stand
A TV for my daughters room
A laptop if possible (to work from home when I have my daughter)
The winning powerball numbers.

If any of you gentlemen (or ladies) can help please reach out to me 678-643-3228

Also there will be a housewarming party on March 5th and you're all invited. Thank you again and don't hesitate to hit me up.

I have a good fridge and gas stove and wood full bed frame if he needs it he can have it please let me know and forgot a microwave to thanks
Tony

I won't need the stove or range but thank you. The frame however can go to my daughter.

If anyone has an old laptop that would be the most helpful thing I need right now. I need to work from home and don't have the ability.

Back
Top Bottom