• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need some help y’all. COMPLETED

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in fact living in an apartment as of right now. I am trying to thank all of you and keep a list of everyone, but with so many people opening their hearts I may be missing some. If I miss you, just know that we are deeply appreciative of the love you are giving to a complete stranger for those who haven’t done deals with me before.

dont worry about a list. Pay it forward when you can, is what most on here would say.
Godspeed brother.

This is what I was thinking. And this post will clear up most questions others may have.
We're all going to try and help for sure. It seems money and prayers are the main things, is there anything else yall need?
No sir, I’ve got a small income from being on furlough, and we have gift cards collected from holidays to help for groceries And such. By everyone helping here, I will be able to get caught back up on our car with what I am getting from ui. I will be getting regular checks from my new job starting the end of next week.

No sir, I’ve got a small income from being on furlough, and we have gift cards collected from holidays to help for groceries And such. By everyone helping here, I will be able to get caught back up on our car with what I am getting from ui. I will be getting regular checks from my new job starting the end of next week.

How long do we have to get caught up?

I think someone is going to purchase the $200 worth of shotgun shells from me later in the week.

"Someone" certainly is if we can come up with agreed upon meeting place/time. "Someone" has only missed one meet in over 200 deals and "someone" had a valid excuse. "Someone" still made the deal, just had to drive to him instead of catching him on the way through "someone's" area. :behindsofa: Wished I knew who "someone" is?? :boink:

"Someone" certainly is if we can come up with agreed upon meeting place/time. "Someone" has only missed one meet in over 200 deals and "someone" had a valid excuse. "Someone" still made the deal, just had to drive to him instead of catching him on the way through "someone's" area. :behindsofa: Wished I knew who "someone" is?? :boink:
Just responded to your PM

Hi,

I don’t PayPal but can do Zelle or a check. I see several others on here who have offered to Zelle as well. I’ve sent several PMs. Glad to help if I can, no need to repay or put on a list. I believe all of us have gone through some rough patches and I’ve yet to read a post on repayment.
My recommendations is to See if you can figure out if you can accept payment via Zelle, if not please reply as you are likely closer to your goal then you realize. If you can’t Zelle or take a check, I would venture a guess that We could Zelle money to some here who has PayPal and they could get it to you that way. Food for thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom