• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need some help y’all. COMPLETED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil I am really not trying to be ill, but from a previous thread you mentioned you are going through a divorce and just moved into an apartment. Does this mean you have reconciled with your wife? I really wish you the best friend and hope that is the case! I am happy to help you out!

So, what's actually going on? I read the elcamino thread a few days ago, now this one. If you're scurrying around trying to put puzzle pieces back together, I'm sure everyone will help even more.
I'm game to do some stuff but kinda need to know more about whats going on so I'm not telling anyone anything except for the truth.

So, what's actually going on? I read the elcamino thread a few days ago, now this one. If you're scurrying around trying to put puzzle pieces back together, I'm sure everyone will help even more.
I'm game to do some stuff but kinda need to know more about whats going on so I'm not telling anyone anything except for the truth.
Maybe a pm would be better for that. I wouldn't want to have to explain my entire current situation on the Trader.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Maybe a pm would be better for that. I wouldn't want to have to explain my entire current situation on the Trader.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Whatever is cool by me. I wouldn't have ask the question but someone else here has already mentioned it which could stop some people from helping out. Most likely it's a reconciliation and he is saving as much as he can.

As for the divorce let’s just say it’s a rocky road and it ebbs and flows. That’s the least of our worries right now as the health and taking care of the kids is of most importance. We will see how things all shake out in the end but as for now, we are holding it together.

We are in fact living in an apartment as of right now. I am trying to thank all of you and keep a list of everyone, but with so many people opening their hearts I may be missing some. If I miss you, just know that we are deeply appreciative of the love you are giving to a complete stranger for those who haven’t done deals with me before.

As for the divorce let’s just say it’s a rocky road and it ebbs and flows. That’s the least of our worries right now as the health and taking care of the kids is of most importance. We will see how things all shake out in the end but as for now, we are holding it together.

Also, we are truly blessed folks. You all have raised Up $745 plus some checks coming in the mail. I am absolutely floored and in shock waking up to that. I can’t not thank you Enough for the support and kind words you all have given.

We are in fact living in an apartment as of right now. I am trying to thank all of you and keep a list of everyone, but with so many people opening their hearts I may be missing some. If I miss you, just know that we are deeply appreciative of the love you are giving to a complete stranger for those who haven’t done deals with me before.

This is what I was thinking. And this post will clear up most questions others may have.
We're all going to try and help for sure. It seems money and prayers are the main things, is there anything else yall need?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom