• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need a remote start installed on the east side

rockdawg

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
44   0
Reaction score
I have a remote start kit or my 2011 Nissan Frontier and need it installed. Was hoping a member on here had a shop or was in the business. It is an Accessorides brand kit and says it's a plug and play install.

Thanks

Check Ebay. My 07 dodge ram was a 5 minute job. Took longer to find my t10 torx to remove the panel under the steering column that anything else. After that it was unplug the key switch and put it between the original harness and switch. Literally plug n play.

Check Ebay. My 07 dodge ram was a 5 minute job. Took longer to find my t10 torx to remove the panel under the steering column that anything else. After that it was unplug the key switch and put it between the original harness and switch. Literally plug n play.
That's nice! I had mine installed at Best Buy.
It was the full installation required type.

I have a remote start kit or my 2011 Nissan Frontier and need it installed. Was hoping a member on here had a shop or was in the business. It is an Accessorides brand kit and says it's a plug and play install.

Thanks

I had a mobile guy install mine 3 years ago and no issues (also has a shop). He came to my house at 10pm because it's the only time I had available and knocked it out in 2 hours. He was recommended by an LE buddy who had remote start alarms done on 2 of his vehicles.

Grayer Auto Accessories
Aaron Grayer

(708) 821-3526

Back
Top Bottom