• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need a little info on buy/sell silver....any help appreciated.

As of today there is a coin show slated to take place this coming Sunday in Marietta. Link provided below. I've always been able to find some good deals there as many of the dealers are regulars and have been in the industry for many years. Unless, there is a change in plans from the promoter or a handful of dealers due to the Wu-Flu, I plan on attending. I went last month and got some great additions to the collection.

http://www.atlcoin.com/

If you are going to get serious about your buying and its coming from individuals, get you a way to test it. The sigma tester is supposed to be a good one I have not personally tried one. I used calipers, scale, and magnet for now.

If you are going to get serious about your buying and its coming from individuals, get you a way to test it. The sigma tester is supposed to be a good one I have not personally tried one. I used calipers, scale, and magnet for now.
Thx....good adv.

Well, the wifey and I went and got 10 eagles today. $340 OTD
Nice looking....5 uncirculated 2017 & 5 VGC mixed year .
( I could not tell diff in uncirculated and VGC )

She is happy to start her silver and gold hobby :)

It's also just been brought to my attention that there is a coin show tomorrow at the Hilton in Marietta where folks buy, sell, and trade coins and bullion. Free entry and parking. I'm gonna go just to check it out.

It's also just been brought to my attention that there is a coin show tomorrow at the Hilton in Marietta where folks buy, sell, and trade coins and bullion. Free entry and parking. I'm gonna go just to check it out.
Yep...there is a link here somewhere. We thought about going.

Yep, I posted the link for it yesterday. I plan on heading there in the morning. Free parking and admission. Went to the one last month and it had a pretty good crowd all things considered. They did have signage asking for people to wear masks. Most did but some didn't who probably were unaware.

Yep, I posted the link for it yesterday. I plan on heading there in the morning. Free parking and admission. Went to the one last month and it had a pretty good crowd all things considered. They did have signage asking for people to wear masks. Most did but some didn't who probably were unaware.

I am going to try to find a couple 2 ounce patriot rounds. Never been to a coin show before. Any advice besides bring cash?

Have not been to that show in a while, but if it is still run by Bob O'Brian (probably set up near the entrance and specializes in Mint and Proof sets) he is good people - do not hesitate to ask any questions and ask him who he would buy silver from at the show.

I am going to try to find a couple 2 ounce patriot rounds. Never been to a coin show before. Any advice besides bring cash?

It's a pretty good setup in my opinion. It's in a ballroom setting so your not shoulder to shoulder with others unless your fighting over the same items for sale at any one table. Lol. Cash is king at these types of shows unless you've got something the dealers are looking for. I've only been to a few of these but have always walked out with something cool each time. Feel free to shoot me a PM in the morning if that's when you plan on attending and we'll say hello.

Back
Top Bottom