• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I may have joined wrong place?

Razerface

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
0   0
Reaction score
Hi, i just joined a few minutes ago. I thought it was a nationwide group, but when i click on classifieds,,all i see is Georgia ads. Is this strictly a Georgia forum/gun site? I swear i saw other ohio guys registered. Thanks

99.99% of ads within the classifieds are for Georgia. You can still purchase items, obviously, however you may find it difficult to find people willing to ship.

99.99% of ads within the classifieds are for Georgia. You can still purchase items, obviously, however you may find it difficult to find people willing to ship.

Yes i noticed that. I found this place searching for 41 magnums on internet,,then thought it was strange they were all owned in Georgia, but signed up to find more. Nope,,,all of them inGeorgia. That was the clue that led to this thread.

Hi, i just joined a few minutes ago. I thought it was a nationwide group, but when i click on classifieds,,all i see is Georgia ads. Is this strictly a Georgia forum/gun site? I swear i saw other ohio guys registered. Thanks
Tits or gtfo

Ooops, sorry, wrong forum

Please explain:

220px-Governor_John_Kasich.jpg

Back
Top Bottom