• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I just bought this off of gunbroker

I ordered a work bench and a chair as well. ;)
So I bought 1000 240 grain Hornady HP/XTP 44 bullets. Now I just gotta find powder and primers and brass LOL. This'll be good for me. I needed a new / old hobby.
Good luck getting supplies ….finding primers is fun, most of the suppliers are out. If they do have them, they go quick. Usually they are limited on qnty.
I have 2k Large Pistol primers for sale, but you are over there… shipping this crap from an individual is a nightmare.
I tried shipping a few primers to another member, Never got it done. Went to a few places and nobody would touch them. Cant get any answers from them on haz-mat shipping except from UPS and they said i had to go to a main hub which was downtown ATL - and they couldnt tell me exactly . All the answers i got were …. “ I think you go to this location”.…. Or “I am not postitive but i think you call….”

But anyhow , good luck :) I hope you can get what you need painlessly .

Good luck getting supplies ….finding primers is fun, most of the suppliers are out. If they do have them, they go quick. Usually they are limited on qnty.
I have 2k Large Pistol primers for sale, but you are over there… shipping this crap from an individual is a nightmare.
I tried shipping a few primers to another member, Never got it done. Went to a few places and nobody would touch them. Cant get any answers from them on haz-mat shipping except from UPS and they said i had to go to a main hub which was downtown ATL - and they couldnt tell me exactly . All the answers i got were …. “ I think you go to this location”.…. Or “I am not postitive but i think you call….”

But anyhow , good luck :) I hope you can get what you need painlessly .
Powder doesn't seem to be an issue but brass and primers are the trick. Thanks man ;)

Save them for working on you broken Firearms ............. I don't think we need you packing EXPOSIVE'S in tight place's.....Just saying
Ha Ha!!! I've been reloading since I was 12 ;) Haven't blown anything up yet. LOL I tend to load on the lighter side of the spectrum on everything though.

Back
Top Bottom