• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I just bought this off of gunbroker

I didn't do the video but I love the range. I just need to actually use it. LOL And yes Sir I am very Blessed in life. Thank the good Lord because I know I don't deserve it.
Ah sure you do…. Probably just because of your humbleness :)
if you didnt do the vid…then who ? The way it is presented and all….. :confused2: but it is a nice looking place!

Ah sure you do…. Probably just because of your humbleness :)
if you didnt do the vid…then who ? The way it is presented and all….. :confused2: but it is a nice looking place!
Some feller who calls himself Alabama reloader. I'm sure I will meet him at the range some day. Yes Sir it is.

so you are 9 miles or so away ? He says the same thing on that video - yall must be neighbors ?
Yep he must be close for sure. Depends which direction he is coming on 431 but heck he might live right next door.

Since I got these two 44s I may start reloading again. Straight wall cases are easy. ;)

The guy I bought the Rossi from on gunbroker had it shipped within 15 minutes. That is what I call service.

So I bought 1000 240 grain Hornady HP/XTP 44 bullets. Now I just gotta find powder and primers and brass LOL. This'll be good for me. I needed a new / old hobby.

Back
Top Bottom