• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I just bought this off of gunbroker

I bought my Rossi cuz I needed a .45 Colt levergun for CAS, didn’t have much funds (street cop days), and they were cheap. My plans were to “upgrade” to something nicer later on.

Over 20 years later, and I’ve never “upgraded”, because this gun is so light, smooth (I did some work on it), accurate, and reliable.

Before Cowboy Action was popular, you could pick up a Winchester 1897 for $150-$200.
Yep. The times they are a changin. Sadly.

I can't find any winchester white box for this thing.................All I got are winchester platinum tips.

I bought my Rossi cuz I needed a .45 Colt levergun for CAS, didn’t have much funds (street cop days), and they were cheap. My plans were to “upgrade” to something nicer later on.

Over 20 years later, and I’ve never “upgraded”, because this gun is so light, smooth (I did some work on it), accurate, and reliable.
Nice!!!! 20 years is a true reliability test. That speaks highly of the manufacture of this firearm.

We’ve got some various 50rd boxes of .44 Magnum at TruPrep, but I’m not sure that Marietta is convenient for you.
Sadly it is not. I'm near Huntsville Alabama now. Little place called Owens Cross Roads. Good news is I am a member at this range.
9 miles away. Guess how many times I've been.

Sadly it is not. I'm near Huntsville Alabama now. Little place called Owens Cross Roads. Good news is I am a member at this range.
9 miles away. Guess how many times I've been.

Cool vid Gary ! Love the range- sounds like you got it made there , Lol.

Back
Top Bottom