• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I Have Written A Book About My Life About Survival And Comebacks

Deleted member 15478

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
38   0
Reaction score
The title is WHY, not why Lord have you put all theses burdens on me but WHY Lord have you spared my all
have you spared but why have you spared me all of these times times, for what purpose? It’s a very true story of kicks my life from growing up to the WHY years when I started having heart problems to Strokes Heart Attacs, Pulmonary Embolisms, developing Parkinson’s Disease, COPD, Rheumatoid Arthritis add on an on and on. There has to be a reason but I am certainly not Preacher material so what is the reason?
It’s a good book written in country lore that I think you will enjoy and will make good gifts.
$9.99 including shiipping, Text me at 678-634-3875 to order
Thanks ODT

The title is WHY, not why Lord have you put all theses burdens on me but WHY Lord have you spared my all
have you spared but why have you spared me all of these times times, for what purpose? It’s a very true story of kicks my life from growing up to the WHY years when I started having heart problems to Strokes Heart Attacs, Pulmonary Embolisms, developing Parkinson’s Disease, COPD, Rheumatoid Arthritis add on an on and on. There has to be a reason but I am certainly not Preacher material so what is the reason?
It’s a good book written in country lore that I think you will enjoy and will make good gifts.
$9.99 including shiipping, Text me at 678-634-3875 to order
Thanks ODT

I received my copy in person a couple of weeks ago.. just started reading it last night and was such a good read I couldn’t put it down till I was done.. Deleted member 15478 Deleted member 15478 has written a great story of his life and accomplishments and hurdles he has had to overcome.. he is truly a MIRACLE MAN.. if you haven’t gotten your copy I suggest you give it a try..

I received my copy in person a couple of weeks ago.. just started reading it last night and was such a good read I couldn’t put it down till I was done.. Deleted member 15478 Deleted member 15478 has written a great story of his life and accomplishments and hurdles he has had to overcome.. he is truly a MIRACLE MAN.. if you haven’t gotten your copy I suggest you give it a try..
Thank BDR1

Will text you to order your book and to support your great accomplishment in writing it.
God is an Amazing FATHER and He loves us so much.
Text me at 678-634-3875 and we will work out details on getting you my book. I just hope it gets to people it might help, that’s the reason I wrote it. It may be the WHY itself

Back
Top Bottom