• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I Have The Roni

First of all, hope you feel better soon.. From what I hear vitamins C,D and Zinc all help. A supplement called NAC is also supposed to help prevent clots, which are the primary danger.

This kind of thing just shows that these shots are NOT a 'vaccine'... never have been, never will be. They are no different than a yearly flu shot in effect.

My thoughts also, I believe after a few years have passed we will see an entirety new treatment plan, that is if we get control of the potus and congress.

To the op I wish you well, and praying for you.

I don't have faith in the vaxx, which is why I haven't received it. On a side not I have a very serious diabetic ulcer on my leg which has opened up, black and draining. The MD's have me on Levaquin and doxycycline which I've heard is treatment for China virus, hopefully I won't get it.
I'll keep you in my prayer's Timmy.

I did not get the Vaux. Came home from a week on the road in NJ. Fever started on Friday afternoon after getting off the plane. Flew out and back with a fresh N95 mask, BTW. Rapid test Friday night at quick med showed a negative. Took a PCR Saturday morning. Fever started to get more intense as did the night sweats. Sunday night, PCR test came back positive.

Called my doc on Monday morning, and they scheduled a monoclonal set of shots, for Tuesday. They asked an ass ton of questions as it seems like a criteria has to be met. Monoclonal shots- 1 in each arm and 1 on each side of lower stomach. Still felt like crap 24 hours after shots. But, felt better soon afterwards. Only thing that never went away was a very bad sore throat. Lost my taste and smell on Tuesday evening. Wife made burgers which I swore tasted like ammonia.

Day 9 now, still have slight sore throat, headache, but no fever. Taking 02 every hour as I am also using a spirometer.

Back
Top Bottom