• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I Have The Roni

Jblue

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
159   1
Reaction score
I am vaccinated, Moderna. I do work in healthcare. I do wear masks at work, but not out in public. Symptom onset was acute. All of a sudden there was a little gremlin sitting on my chest and a campfire over my forehead. For all you former Marines my muscles feel like I did a Murph. I tried to secure some monoclonal antibodies but the way my prescriber explains it; it was requiring diagnosis codes, treatment plans, E-scribe only, etc; which someone would need to be darn near admitted for. The pharmacy that has them (only one around) is seemingly implementing precautions so that only the most severe cases are prescribed them. Albuterol inhalers help, but that sends me tachycardic so there's a limit to use. I hope this answers everyone's questions. The one thing I am sure of in regard to Corona Virus is that there is no rhythm, rules, or reasoning that seems to justify who gets it and how bad they get it. I have been working in the rona world since it landed in the US, vaccinated for a year. Unsure of why it is whipping me so well as I consider myself to have a strong immune system and no "underlying conditions" outside of Dad Bod.

Hope this answers all questions. Y'all stay aware, prepared, and never scared.

Dang man, sorry to hear that. One of my wife’s cousins passed a few weeks ago from that mess, he was fully vaxxed AND had a booster but he was late 60’s or early 70’s and had an underlying health problem similar to ALS but I can’t remember the name of it and he was obese. I hope you get through this crap quickly and have no after affects. We’ll be praying for ya bud, keep a positive attitude and hopefully they’ll get you the meds you need. My wife was diagnosed with MS in ‘03, her positive attitude and the right meds have kept her mostly on her feet ever since and she’s 59. Attitude goes a long way and so do prayers.

Me and the wife just got over it a couple weeks ago. It absolutely kicked our asses. Im 29, in relatively good health other than the extra hundo i carry around. My wife is 30 and was 29 weeks pregnant at the time and didnt get it quite as bad as i did. I ended up going to the hospital because i couldnt get a decent breath in. We both ended up getting the monoclonal antibodies and it knocked the covid out of us in about 4 days or so. Im not for the vaccine at all but im a firm believer that the monoclonal treatment it saving many lives. I hope you have a speedy recovery brother.

Yet another "breakthrough" infection.

It is almost like the vaxx doesn't work.

Good luck and hope you are feeling better soon.

I don't have faith in the vaxx, which is why I haven't received it. On a side not I have a very serious diabetic ulcer on my leg which has opened up, black and draining. The MD's have me on Levaquin and doxycycline which I've heard is treatment for China virus, hopefully I won't get it.

First of all, hope you feel better soon.. From what I hear vitamins C,D and Zinc all help. A supplement called NAC is also supposed to help prevent clots, which are one of the primary dangers.

This kind of thing just shows that these shots are NOT a 'vaccine'... never have been, never will be. They are no different than a yearly flu shot in effect, just for a different virus.

If they treated them like flu shots, with a mix of proteins from the different variants they would be a lot more effective in preventing infection. They would also be a lot harder to 'mandate' of course. Who ever heard of being forced to get a 'flu shot'?

Instead they call it a 'vaccine', making people think their resistance is permanent. Good 'public health theater' that allows the various authorities to invoke all kinds of draconian rules.

Of course, since it isn't a vaccine it won't stop anyone from actually getting sick or transmitting the virus to others, but that's a small price to pay for unlimited dictatorship.

My wife also had a "breakthrough" Covid case. She had the Moderna, I had the Pfizer. We are both 67. She had a mild fever and sinus issues, lost sense of smell for about 3 weeks. I never had any symptoms we were tested about 4 days after exposure (grandkids) hers was positive I was negative. Luckily she didn't get any worse and treated it with standard cold medications.

I've been on a daily regimen of Vitamin D and Zinc since June 2020.

Back
Top Bottom