• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have something you want for sell!

Honestly, I already have three of those in my safe but I guess I could use another for the truck. I may be interested....What's your bottom dollar and will you take $20.00 less?
"Sir. I was only asking $25 for the item. Let me tell you about a place where you'll fit right in. It's called The Outdoors Trader and you should be successful in making a deal there."

I'm not going to post any pictures of it and my description will be vague. I won't put a location so you'll have no idea if it's worth your time to message because you're in North GA and I'm in Valdosta. Oh yeah and I rarely get on ODT so don't expect my communication to be timely.
Sincerely,
The New ****ing Facebook Marketplace / ODT
I've been warned about the Boogie Man all of my life. I don't care if you're next door and it's free...I don't want anything the Boogie Man has! :becky:

0532E4CD-BB4D-4298-ACE6-5673C4456E4D.gif

The last offer I got like that was at a gun show in Alabama. Thankfully eating breakfast the day of the deal the guy was at same restaurant sitting with badges. He didn't see me. When the show opened he came along & says You ready? I said, Hell man, I was just messing with you. I'm not into explosives! Get the **** away from me!

I've sold a few thing on market place, I always put my location. Inevitably the first questions I get are, "where are you located?", I don't respond. Or recently I gave two nonworking fridges away. Described in detail what they were, and snapper head responds with, "do they work?", I blocked him.

I tried giving away a working fridge on Craigslist. Gave a full description, pictures inside and out, stated that it was a garage fridge and did not know if the ice maker worked, I don't deliver, and bring someone to help you load it. First response to the ad asked if the ice maker worked:doh: Then a bat shyt crazy lady wanted to come and measure it. Sure it's at a rental not my residence. Sees my truck and ask me to load and deliver it. I gave up and gave it to a neighbor. I should have done that from the start.

I don't know why the powers that be don't require at least a zip code. I'm not likely to turn into a stalker using a zip code.

I don't know why, but of all the screw ups, not listing location really irritates me.

Almost as much as one fuzzy picture of one side of a gun, on a dark background.

Back
Top Bottom