• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have something you want for sell!

I'm not going to post any pictures of it and my description will be vague. I won't put a location so you'll have no idea if it's worth your time to message because you're in North GA and I'm in Valdosta. Oh yeah and I rarely get on ODT so don't expect my communication to be timely.
Sincerely,
The New ****ing Facebook Marketplace / ODT
I'll take it call me.

I'm not going to post any pictures of it and my description will be vague. I won't put a location so you'll have no idea if it's worth your time to message because you're in North GA and I'm in Valdosta. Oh yeah and I rarely get on ODT so don't expect my communication to be timely.
Sincerely,
wish you were closer.........

Sincerely,
It's as if you've written an ODT listing guide.....

I'll take it but I need to meet in Bainbridge. That's where I work.

I've sold a few thing on market place, I always put my location. Inevitably the first questions I get are, "where are you located?", I don't respond. Or recently I gave two nonworking fridges away. Described in detail what they were, and snapper head responds with, "do they work?", I blocked him.

I want it. It’s mine. Already sold. You can’t have it.

D74E8C9D-38C6-4D20-8314-764390E08674.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom