I have lost hope.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cudruln

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
125   0
Reaction score
This will be my last thread here. It will more than result in a time out or even a ban. But I am officially done with this site and the total bs that goes with it. I haven't really participated in some time because of the over moderation and whiny "grown men" that seem to flock to the site.

The simple fact that you can't tell somebody the truth without getting in trouble, because you will probably hurt their feelings. The real ass burner when somebody commits to buying an item and the seller can sell it out from under the buyer cause they feel like it.

When a man's word is as useless as the key stroke. When they claim to have integrity, but fail to communicate with the other person in the deal. I really feel that this site has/had great potential. But with the way it is ran it will never go anywhere.

There are a lot of options on the world wide web for online gun communities. They are more deserving of my time, actually act like a community. Have grown men that don't need to be censored, because there are other grown men that are there know they are on the internet.

I would like for any one of you to tell one of the local guys here how you actually feel about their overpriced item, crap attitude, over moderation, or anything that pissed you off. Bet you get your hand slapped and kicked out for a couple of days.

To really show you how this site is ran, I can't even type out the name of the other site(s). Not sure if they are that threatened on losing their "power" or are terrified that people will actually find out there are better options out there.

The ODT is equivalent to the current government of the USA. Poorly ran and over regulating of the common people. They are more controlling on your freedom of speech than you really see.

So the "craigslist" of gun sales it has been interesting. I know the site will go on without me and this thread will not be around for long (remember the whole freedom of speech thing).

To those that take time to read,
Cudruln

This will be my last thread here. It will more than result in a time out or even a ban. But I am officially done with this site and the total bs that goes with it. I haven't really participated in some time because of the over moderation and whiny "grown men" that seem to flock to the site.

The simple fact that you can't tell somebody the truth without getting in trouble, because you will probably hurt their feelings. The real ass burner when somebody commits to buying an item and the seller can sell it out from under the buyer cause they feel like it.

When a man's word is as useless as the key stroke. When they claim to have integrity, but fail to communicate with the other person in the deal. I really feel that this site has/had great potential. But with the way it is ran it will never go anywhere.

There are a lot of options on the world wide web for online gun communities. They are more deserving of my time, actually act like a community. Have grown men that don't need to be censored, because there are other grown men that are there know they are on the internet.

I would like for any one of you to tell one of the local guys here how you actually feel about their overpriced item, crap attitude, over moderation, or anything that pissed you off. Bet you get your hand slapped and kicked out for a couple of days.

To really show you how this site is ran, I can't even type out the name of the other site(s). Not sure if they are that threatened on losing their "power" or are terrified that people will actually find out there are better options out there.

The ODT is equivalent to the current government of the USA. Poorly ran and over regulating of the common people. They are more controlling on your freedom of speech than you really see.

So the "craigslist" of gun sales it has been interesting. I know the site will go on without me and this thread will not be around for long (remember the whole freedom of speech thing).

To those that take time to read,
Cudruln
Odd, you have no reminders or warnings on your account

FC0F9AAC-3112-4DCC-8391-6F6467FE8DD9.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom