• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have 10.000 to invest

Right now there is no long term safe buys. Businesses that have been around a long time are struggling and futures are too questionable, especially before the election. The stocks that were doing well I’ve also seen take major dips for no reason. The market hasn’t been trading with rational logic since covid. The gains have all been based around popularity. It’s amazing what stock twits and wallstreetbets can do. A lot of pump and dumps going on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Several variables need to be known. How old are you? What is your income? How much debt do you have? Is there a chance you will need quick access to it in case of emergency? Are you self employed?

One reason to talk with a financial planner. It may be better to pay off existing debt instead of investing.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Boeing or look at Hydrogen Fuel cell companies like Plug Power. I've been playing around with Robinhood ... it's a app where you can buy/sell stocks on the market yourself. It's kinda fun. I'm up $1K on an initial $2K I put in a couple months ago just to play around with it.

Unless you are sure who is going to win the election, which you really should not be, wait until Nov 4th before considering investments. Good investments will be radically different depending on who wins.

As an example, if Biden wins, start looking at Chinese companies. That's not a joke.

Boeing or look at Hydrogen Fuel cell companies like Plug Power. I've been playing around with Robinhood ... it's a app where you can buy/sell stocks on the market yourself. It's kinda fun. I'm up $1K on an initial $2K I put in a couple months ago just to play around with it.

My work is their material supplier, they aren’t doing good at all. They haven’t placed an order in a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom